Fairborne Homes Limited
At Fairborne, we are committed to building the most experienced and talented team in
We look for highly motivated and driven individuals with a passion for developing
communities. If you are seeking an opportunity in the new home industry we would
love to hear from you.
Sales Manager Role
Reporting to the Director of Sales; we are looking for a motivated, resourceful and
successful sale professional to lead the sales team of residential multi-family real estate
communities in Surrey.
You are a self-motivated team player who thrives in a high paced environment, has well
developed organizational skills and a strong ability to multi-task. You possess strong
sales and customer service skills and a high standard of integrity and professionalism.
As a Sales Manager your primary focus will be to represent Fairborne in all aspects of
your work with your primary focus on the sales of Fairborne’s communities.
Daily duties to include the following
- Prospect/leads management and reporting
- Qualifying and following up with prospects, booking sales appointments, and
organizing display tours.
- Generating and managing firm sales contracts in accordance with developer sales
- Coordinating signage, collateral, and campaigns with our Marketing team.
- Attending to all MLS and brokerage administration meetings.
- Sales management and administrative responsibilities as needed including
documentation and reporting
- Experience in project marketing- selling new homes, multi-family developments
- Strong work ethic with exceptional attention to detail, able to multi-task and be
- Preferably hold a valid/active BC Real Estate License
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel
- Experience working with databases (Intersoft, Lasso etc.)
- Must be able to work 5-6 days/week including all weekends.
If you believe you are a goal-oriented individual and feel you would be a good fit
for Fairborne, please submit your resume along with a cover letter to: via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org, Please include ‘Sales Manager’ in the subject line. While we
thank all candidates for their interest, only selected individuals will be contacted