Large, well known company in the financial services industry based in Downtown Vancouver is looking to hire a Senior Administrative Assistant. This is an 18 month contract.
Location – Downtown Vancouver
Salary – Up to $60k annual salary
Primary duties will include:
- Providing general administrative support to a team including calendar management, booking meetings, travel arrangements, data entry and answering calls.
- Preparing correspondence, reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Interact with executives on behalf of business leaders in coordinating meetings, events and presentations.
- Prepares and dispatches mail, monitors email inbox and responds in a timely manner to emails.
- Ensure project expenses are in line with budget and are processed correctly.
- Maintain department filing system and ensure reports and documentation are maintained and readily available when needed.
- Maintain client database (Salesforce) and produce reports when needed.
- Executes some minor personal tasks on behalf of executives.
- Interacts with internal and external clients in a professional manner.
Additional benefits of position:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ professional administrative experience.
- Previous experience in the banking industry is a benefit.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- High level of attention to detail in work.
- Advanced MS Office skills including PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience working with Salesforce would be preferred but not required.
- Need to be able to work well independently and be a self-starter.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative while working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
Great work environment
To apply, please send your resume with "Downtown Admin Assistant" in the subject line.