***No agencies please.
Are you looking to be part of a continually growing and dynamic company that is a leader in the life insurance industry?
Canada Protection Plan is a Canadian owned and operated corporation that designs, markets and sells life insurance and related products with simplified underwriting processes that require no medical exams on many of our plans
Would you like to make a difference with the customers we serve?
We are driven to excel and our employees reflect this passion. Our company values include shared collaboration, career development and a friendly and open work environment. Canada Protection Plan offers this and more.
Our strength is a family culture characterized by particular care and respect for employees. We connect with our employees in significant and meaningful ways, including (but not limited to):
· An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
· Employee development
· Performance management program which connects goal setting, coaching, formal performance reviews and the allocation of base salary and bonus rewards
· Company-paid benefit plan with a health care spending account (HCSA) as well as an RRSP and DPSP program where the company matches employee contributions
· One paid volunteer day per year to engage in a charitable cause of choice
· Courtesy tenant shuttle bus services and free onsite parking
· Casual dress code policy
Reporting to the SVP Operations & Business Solutions, the Bilingual Quality Coaching Specialist (Call Centre) will be responsible for providing the Licensed Insurance Advisors (LIA) and the Sales Support team the necessary coaching to achieve their operational and sales targets. This will include ensuring that opportunities for sales and lead generation improvements are realized and that the teams possess the knowledge and tools required to achieve their sales goals. This role will be located in our newly Montreal office located steps away from the Atwater Metro Station.
Duties will include:
· Monitor, review and evaluate a team of Licensed Insurance Advisors sales calls
· Record and develop compliance, quality control and sales conversion score cards and track against each Advisor
· Generate daily/monthly/weekly quality assurance metric reports to Management
· Provide coaching and feedback to team members to ensure best practices are met
· Monitor various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established sales levels are achieved
· Provide feedback to Management regarding individual performances and call trends
· Identify and document individual training needs for each Licensed Insurance Advisor
· Other duties as required
· Must be Bilingual – French and English (both oral and written)
· Knowledge and experience in using telephony monitoring software
· College Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 5 years of call centre experience required as well as 3 years of call center coaching experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to provide effective feedback
· Strong attention to detail
At Canada Protection Plan, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer.
If you require an accommodation, Canada Protection Plan will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to all candidates with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent