Referring to the superintendent of the Maintenance department, the assistant is there to support the planner with weekly scheduling, create work orders, insure inventory and others related tasks. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible to coordinate all activities related to on-site film production.
Maintenance Administrative Assistant
- Create work orders in Maximo to allow for processing and analyzing data on daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Aid the Planner with the scheduling of 2 out of 3 maintenance crews consisting of 6 tradesmen on a weekly basis.
- Create and maintain new and old Maximo Assets and Locations.
- Ensue Inventory is kept up to date and organized.
- Help schedule contractors for preventative maintenance and work order.
- Create maintenance requisition.
- Digital file maintenance (organization).
- Back up receptionist when required.
Other related tasks:
- Open availability to meet with external parties interested in utilizing the facility. May include but not limited to photo shoots and film productions.
- Review and coordinate with other liaison on Location Agreement documentation.
- Communicate clearly with external parties regarding on-site code of conduct in terms of Safety and Food Safety.
- Must communicate with Safety department on potential health hazards in areas of filming.
- Communicate with Operations and Maintenance department on weekly melt schedules and availability of spaces in and around the refinery.
- Must be able to multitask liaison duties in conjunction with Maintenance department duties.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Grade 12 secondary school diploma
- Expert in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Maximo or other Maintenance programs is an asset
- Food industry experience is an asset but not essential.
- Highly proficient with the English language (oral & written)
Personal Characteristics and competencies:
- Experience and commitment with working in a multifaceted role
- Demonstrated excellent attendance and punctuality record
- Highly organized and dependable
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Due to the nature of the Film Liaison segment of this position, the applicant must be flexible with their work hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Secondary School (Required)