From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
- Identify, qualify and visit new prospects while maintaining and generating new business within existing customer accounts.
- Be accountable for analysis of customer needs, developing solutions, creating proposals, demonstrating product solutions and negotiating with customers and prospects.
- Create a business (account) plan covering the level of activities needs in order to meet objectives in the assigned area.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and work processes throughout the selling process.
- Engage in a planned program of self-development and training, ensuring currency in knowledge of KM’s products and sales process.
Key Skills, Experience, Qualifications
- Extensive sales experience within a B2B environment, a concrete foundation of business development & account management.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and integrity - Proven ability to sell complex solutions
- Strong negotiation skills to confidently and aggressively seek new business
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence
- A valid driver's license and own a vehicle
- A university or college degree in Business is an asset
Konica Minolta Offerings
Competitive salary and flexible benefits
Commission & President’s Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami, Montreal, Punta Cana, Las Vegas etc.
Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions
Employer contributions to RRSPs
Fortune 1000 Organization with an established professional development program