BlueSky Organics is seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant to the President. This individual will work closely with the executive to enhance effectiveness by providing information management support and by representing the executive to others. As an Executive Assistant with BlueSky Organics, you are a trusted member of the team.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel arrangements.
- Represents the executive by attending confidential management and board meetings, preparing agendas, and transcribing or distributing minutes.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information strictly confidential.
- Completes team projects and at times delegates work to various members of the team; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Must be flexible. Office setting, on the road in a vehicle during errands, and some travel.
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant required.
- College education preferred.
- Web design and social media skills would be considered an asset.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and/or G Suite skills, with the ability to become familiar with other programs and software as needed.
- Typing speed of a minimum of 60 WPM with accuracy.
- Exceptional English proficiency; both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented, strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Anticipate needs, scheduling and calendar management skills.
- Strategic multi-tasking, resourcefulness.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- High energy, self-motivated and flexible with a good sense of humour.
Job Type: Full-time
- Executive or Administrative Assistant: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)