AVA Maintenance Management is seeking experienced Crew Leaders and General Labourers to join our team!
Looking for reliable, motivated, hard working individuals who are safety orientated and excel in a team environment and strive for personal growth while furthering their career.
Full time hours and competitive compensation packages offered.
- Remove snow manually &/or operating snow removal equipment such as backpack blowers, power brooms, snow blowers and hand tools
- Check ice conditions at properties and apply appropriate materials
- We run on a 24/7 on call schedule, need to be available to work when called
- Able to complete work efficiently while adhering to AVA safety policies & procedures
- Work well in a team environment
- Posses good time management skills, take pride in your work
- Property maintenance experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Physically fit, able to lift 50lbs and enjoy working outdoors
- Experience driving a truck and trailer towing equipment is beneficial
- Have a valid class 5 drivers license, clean drivers abstract and reliable transportation to our yard
- Knowledge of the city is beneficial
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- General Labour: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)