SIGNING BONUS - GIVE US A CALL TODAY
MACK / VOLVO DEALERSHIP
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Diagnose malfunctions and perform vehicle repairs and maintenance
* Related assigned duties within qualification level, in accordance with all relevant guidelines and requirements. Test-drive vehicles to ensure repairs resolved the problem.
* Identifies and reports any additional maintenance and/or repairs found necessary in conducting assigned repairs and maintenance required to be performed by technicians with a higher qualification level if necessary.
* Records time spent, parts used and repairs and/or maintenance conducted, on appropriate internal forms.
* Maintains a safe and clean, productive and efficient work area.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Ability to proactively problem-solve and think logically
* Good mechanical aptitude
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* 310 T Truck and Coach Technician License
* 1-5 year's experience on heavy fleet equipment and vehicles
* Highly developed mechanical background knowledge particularly with various engines
* Knowledge of construction equipment an asset
* Knowledge of aerial work platforms an asset
* Advanced understanding of schematics and diagrams
* Own the tools applicable to position
* Valid driver's license required
Permanent Full Time
Excellent Benefit plan available
North Bay location available.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 to $34.00 /hour (negotiable and based on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$34.00 per hour