Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Cannabis brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
Canopy Growth – Spectrum Therapeutics is looking for an outstanding and enthusiastic Senior Brand Manager to lead the development and execution of brand strategy, deliver innovative marketing campaigns and build upon objectives as set out by the Global Marketing Director for the Spectrum Therapeutics medical brand. The ideal candidate for this role is strategic, innovative, with the ability to analyze Spectrum’s positioning in the marketplace, leverage key stakeholder insights and drive market leadership.
- Leverage key market insights on an ongoing basis to the facilitate the development of Spectrum Therapeutics global brand strategy
- Translate brand strategy into actionable plans, positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Generate plans-of-action that grow market share, brand awareness and growth
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and Agency Partners to deliver highly creative, innovative campaigns
- Measure and report on the performance of all marketing activities (ROI, KPIs, etc..)
- Lead insight and research projects to bring greater insight to the medical cannabis market across HCP, patient and stakeholder segments
- Lead the development of the annual Global Spectrum Therapeutics strategic plan
- Oversee the timely execution of all Spectrum marketing activities
- Ensure that brand guidelines and standards are followed and maintained at all times
- Build strategic relationships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Keep a pulse on market, physician, patient & stakeholder and competitive trends to recognize opportunities for growth and manage risk
- Work closely with the Medical Science team to coordinate all commercial activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 6 years experience in progressive brand management with at least 3 years in a senior brand management role.
- Positive, innovative attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- First rate strategic management and planning skills with a proven track record of successful brand building
- Strong people management skills with a demonstrated track record of identifying, coaching and mentoring and the next generation of high caliber leaders.
- Outstanding ability to work effectively in a cross functional environment and build positive working relationships to achieve business objectives.
- Strong understanding of the marketing mix, with ability to recommend effective strategies and objectives to implement
- Product launch experience is considered a strong asset
- Therapeutic experience in pain management, psychiatry, and or specialized therapeutics is considered an asset
- Data-driven, and comfortable with metrics and spreadsheets
- Ability to travel minimum 25% of the time will be required
This is a full-time position based out of Toronto.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.