A client of Robert Half is looking for someone who has a strong interest in networking hardware and software. We need someone who is well versed in interfacing, security, Internet protocols and server and network infrastructure. There is a job opening being hired through Robert Half for a Network Engineer with a high attention to detail and a passion for the field. This Network Engineer role is a permanent employment opportunity located in the Toronto, Ontario area.
- Must be willing to take an assessment as part of the interview process
- Must be willing to start off working in office downtown Toronto
- Minimum of 3 years Networking Engineering experience
- Familiar with network design and implementation strategies
- Fortinet Firewalls experience
- Earlier work involving TCP/IP Networking
- Previous experience working with Network Monitoring Tools (ie: Solarwinds)
- Enterprise Network Routing/Switching experience
- Cisco Hardware experience
- Experience with Cisco Networking
- General familiarity with Cisco CLI
- Knowledge of Network Infrastructure
- Adeptness in Cisco CCNA/CCNP
- Background working with Network Cabling
- Practical knowledge of Cisco Routers/Switches
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.