Bourgault is looking for a dedicated individual to join our Warehouse team as a Tractor Operator. The purpose of this position is to remove finished units from our facilities and deliver to the next stage of production, or to storage or shipping. This individual would also support the outside material handling team as time permits.
- Responsible for pre-shift inspection and identify potential future downtime.
- Perform minor repairs on equipment.
- Report all breakdowns immediately to supervisor.
- Contact maintenance when service is required.
- Ensure that time is taken to clean and wash equipment.
- Ensure no damage is done to equipment and materials.
- Drive with caution at all times adhering to plant areas’ speed limit to prevent accidents.
- Effectively and efficiently work with co-workers in coordinating daily requirements.
- Strictly follow company inventory procedures
- Tractor experience along with experience pulling and backing up large equipment
- Capable of operating Bourgault monitoring systems
- Good planning and coordination skills
- Forklift Certification
- Valid Driver’s License (1A license is preferred)
Please apply by submitting an internal application form online by Friday, May 28 , 2021.