As a Contact Center Agent/Team Lead you will play an important role in generating revenue and influencing the perception a customer has of the organizations that we represent.
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, this position is responsible for the day to day supervision of the front line agents. Duties will include real time queue management, call quality evaluation, coaching and mentoring agents, training, assisting and participating with agent performance evaluations, first level discipline, first level customer escalations and subject matter expertise.
Your combined leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills are required to develop and supervise agents to provide world class customer service to our clients. The primary focus of this position is to provide immediate support and mentoring to agents to ensure performance and adherence to policies and procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answers customer calls and respond to a variety of customers via telephone and emails in a timely manner
- Receives and takes accurate and detailed messages on behalf of Big Sky Call Center’s customers
- Provides knowledgeable assistance for a wide number of services and customer situations
- Communicates with the customer to identify and analyze the real customer needs
- Identifies and escalates priority issues when required
- Monitors and dispatches on alarms as instructed by our customers’ business requirements
- Delivers customer support and issues resolution via email and telephone
- Maintains individual performance and high standards of professionalism relative to inbound phone answer rates, customer satisfaction and quality standards
Qualifications and Skills
- Outstanding customer service experience is your first name
- Must have contact center/supervisor experience
- Flexibility with your work schedule, included evenings and weekends
- Empathy is your middle name
- Multitasking is your given name
- Exemplary problem solving skills (riddle masters welcome)
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Extreme organizations skills; attention to detail a must
- Proficient typing skills of 40+ wpm.
- Must be computer literate and internet friendly
- High School Graduation or equivalent
Those who thrive in a challenging(boring is easy) environment and meets Big Sky Call Centers Inc. qualifications may submit their resumes, indicating your flexibility with schedule.
Job Type: Full-time
- call center/contact center/answering service/supervisor: 3 years (Preferred)