ADESA Canada is the largest wholesale vehicle auction and automotive remarketing services company in Canada. ADESA provides state-of-the art facilities and technologies to help dealers and consignors buy and sell used cars, trucks, RVs, boats, motorcycles and heavy equipment. ADESA Vancouver is one of ADESA Canada's 14 wholesale vehicle auction locations Canada.
Full company paid benefits (valued at up to $7,000 annually), company matching RRSP plan up to 5%, up to 3 paid care days, up to 3 paid float days, 2 weeks vacation (prorated based on hire date), Referral Bonus Program, discounted stock options, fun work environment and work/life balance.Company paid benefits include: Health, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vision, STD, LTD, ADD, Life, Dependent Life, and MSP.
- Serve customers (both internal and external) by responding to and directing telephone and in-person inquiries
- Service coordination for vehicle delivery services through receiving vehicle delivery requests, planning deliveries, confirming arrangements with contact staff and receiving and reviewing documentation for proper service and billing.
- Ensures that service provider invoices are received and processed in a timely manner
- Maintains detailed records and follow up processes
- Electronically or manually enters moderately complex reports and processes data.
- Performs moderately complex clerical and numerical processing activities including selecting, compiling, verifying and processing data obtained from related sources.
- Assists with coordinating movement of Fleet / Lease and Repossession vehicles assigned to Transport. Including customer calls and assignment entries into TMS. Receiving and reviewing documentation for proper service and billing.
- Responsible for manually or electronically updating and entering new data in an accurate and timely manner including vehicle information and other documents in a prescribed format
- Assist other office staff when available in order to ensure that the team is on track with all workload
- Previous data entry, posting and billing experience an asset
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- Above average organizational and investigative skills
- Must possess a solid knowledge of the Lower Mainland area and appropriate routes
- High School Diploma or equivalent in education.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office environment (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
Be healthy, be prepared, save for tomorrow. Take a closer look at our benefits here .