SiteDocs has an exciting career opportunity! We’re adding another Channel Sales Coordinator.
A Channel Sales Coordinator is intended to identify and close Channel Partners and keep them happy, ensuring they are utilizing all product offerings effectively and growing in revenue. The Channel Sales Coordinator’s efforts contribute significantly to both customer retention and new business acquisition, impacting both the recurring revenue and new revenue goals at SiteDocs.
Qualifications & Experience
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent) is not required, but is a plus.
- Proven customer support experience (or other relevant experience).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (verbal, written, and listening), teach, and present concepts with excellence.
- Experience using iPads, tablets, smartphones, and device applications is a plus.
- An aptitude for problem solving.
- Proficiency in using (or the ability to quickly learn) software programs.
- Sales experience is necessary.
- Safety credentials or experience is a plus.
- Nurtures potential leads to become partner opportunities, and moves partner leads through the sales process.
- Acquires new business through channel partners, such as distributors, training facilities, and safety consultants, and builds and maintains strong channel partner relationships.
- Fully understands Channel Partners’ networks and client base identifying and executing on all opportunities for new business, taking the necessary steps to drive growth towards success.
- Notifies Channel Partners on any Ceiling Price change.
- Maximizes average annual revenue per Channel Partner.
- Participates in meetings and corresponds regularly with Channel Partners to stay up-to-date on any issues and be responsive to their needs.
- Prepares reports on sales by channel partner, sales by product line, and sales to individual customers.
- Identifies, recommends and executes upsells, professional services, and tier increases when applicable.
- Enhances Channel Partner success by serving their needs, providing updates and helping grow their revenue.
- Responsible for successful renewals of assigned Channel Partners, working to overcome any obstacles that could inhibit renewal of Products, revenue, and logos.
Compensation and Benefits
- Above industry average salary. Negotiable based on relevant experience.
- Excellent company health/dental benefits after 90 days
- Company laptop and peripheral equipment provided
Based in Abbotsford, BC, SiteDocs is one of Canada’s fastest growing SaaS companies, and is listed by Gartner owned Capterra Software Review Site as the highest rated EHS Software on the planet. We are the leading provider of paperless safety management and we pride ourselves in creating innovative products that raise the standards of excellence in safety across multiple industries (think: construction and manufacturing, just to name a couple of our hot industries today). Our success is rooted in a wonderfully wholesome culture, best defined by our four overarching values:
- Authentic Relationships - People are never a means to an end.
- Continuous Learning - Test every assumption and never stay stagnant.
- Interdependence - We build systems that require everyone to perform with excellence, we are a team, and we succeed or fail together.
- Data Driven Decisions - Because wisdom requires understanding the facts of the matter, disputes between competing perspectives are resolved with data.
Please submit a brief cover letter with your application. https://sitedocs.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=18
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- Channel Sales: 1 year (Preferred)