General Assignment: Process Technician
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have functional command of written and spoken English.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada.
- Must show effective capacity to learn basic metrology, part inspection and shop floor cleanliness practices.
- Must be aware of safety requirements related to shop floor.
- Must be aware of appropriate product processes and quality plans.
- Must know the appropriate maintenance routines and checklists.
- Must know company Quality Policy and Quality Objectives.
- Must know emergency shutdown of equipment.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have Lift Truck Driving License.
- Must have basic knowledge of resins.
- Must possess basic knowledge of moulding machines, auxiliary and regrind equipment.
- Develop and maintain process set up sheets.
- Develop and maintain preventive maintenance sheets.
- Perform all maintenance as outlined in PM sheets.
- Inspect and install tools in appropriate moulding machines.
- Perform general shop cleanliness as necessary.
- Ensure moulding machines have sufficient material for continuous operation.
- Inspect and approve incoming shipments of raw materials or purchased components. Log all incoming shipments in Receivers Log WI 4.8.3.
- Ensure that all runners and regrindable product is placed in appropriate containers and labeled as such.
- Identify, segregate and label all questionable material for: disposition such that the customer is insulated from its use.
- Ensure that all items and containers within the shop are accurately and appropriately labeled.
- Ensure that the equipment is running effectively and producing acceptable quality parts per the set up requirements
- Ensure that the working environment and related equipment is safe and in good working order
Job Type: Full-time
- millwright / injection moulding: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)