Are you driven to make more than the average income?!?! Are you that charsmatic individual who can connect with anyone?!? With over 700 units in stock to sell, CMP Automotive & Kaizen Automotive is quickly and strategically expanding its dealerships across Canada and we are looking for highly motivated sales consultantsto join their team. CMP Automotive and Kaizen Automotive Group offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its employees. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards – apply today!
The Sales Consultant, reporting to their respective Sales Manager, is accountable for providing customers a great buying experience! This will be done by taking customers for test drives, and carefully assessing the customer needs to find a vehicle that fits their lifestyle.
- Understanding and working with basic computer systems and apps.
- Handling finances and working with the managers to ensure the customer understands and is comfortable with the purchasing process.
- Introducing the customer to the service department to help them maintain their vehicle.
- Creating good customer relationships and building a customer base.
- Taking customers on test drives.
- Keep informed and compliant with AMVIC regulations.
- Previous Sales experience an ASSET
- Strong verbal communication skills to utilize our CRM Application (TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED)
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the province that you will work and a good driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy coachable personality.
- Be able to be licensed with the Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council (AMVIC).
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)
(((TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED)))
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to an industry leading competitive pay plan, we offer our employees;
- Group Health and Dental!
- Life and Disability Insurance!
- Paid vacation!
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program!
- Professional work environment, with job training!
- Opportunities for career advancement!
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- CRM: 1 year (Preferred)
- automotive sales: 2 years (Preferred)