6-month Contract to Full-time position
MAC Environment Only
Looking to start ASAP
- Generate engaging visual digital content for B2C and B2B marketing digital tools.
- Design and development of graphic content, price lists, product catalogs, and finished artworks to be used across multiple channels.
- Optimize content for SEO – online websites.
- Support and coordinate brand-building efforts effectively for online presence and digital distribution.
- Provide customer support to inbound emails, calls and walk-in customers.
- Support with online research, product and price analysis.
- Ability to organize information for Catalogs by various categories, pricing, sizing, and barcode information.
- Good understanding of marketing tools for trade shows, events, and retail including displays and graphic products.
- Strong Excel knowledge and Analytics - Lookups, Pivots tables.
- Great computer skills, including MS Office, Complete Adobe Creative Suite and web applications including Web analytics, Google Adwords, etc.
- Good team player - reliable, creative and good and finding information on own to implement initiatives.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools such as Wordpress.
- Exceptional grammar, verbal and writing skills and fluent in English.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a productive and creative mind.
- Solid working experience in marketing, design, communications or equivalent.
- Google Analytics Certification is an asset.
PLEASE include a COVER LETTER explaining why this position is perfect for you! We put a high value on our applicant’s cover letter, tell us why we should hire YOU!
All correspondence MUST be through email unless we indicate otherwise.
Compensation to be negotiated.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour