Sparta Manufacturing Incorporated is a leader and innovator in the customization and manufacturing of products such as Construction & Demolition Recycling Systems, Municipal Recycling Systems,Process Systems, and Custom Fabrication Projects.
Located near Moncton, NB in Notre-Dame, we are currently seekingtalented individuals interested in a career as a Project Managerwith our well established and fast growing company. We also offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health & dental coverage.
If you are a highly organized, motivated and an energetic individual with a positive attitude we have an exciting opportunity for you within our organization.For more information on Sparta Manufacturing and our products, please visit our website at www.spartaway.com.
Location: Notre-Dame, NB
The primary objective of the Project Manager (PM) is to plan, coordinate, direct, lead, and control implementations of mid to large scale projects to meet and exceed client expectations and ensure continuous improvement and superior customer service. The PM is responsible for co-establishing and implementing project management best practices and systems to ensure project goals andclient expectations are met or exceeded.The main responsibilities of the PM will consist of:
· Review, understand and evaluate project tenders, bid documents and proposals
· Perform project costing
· Develop project objectives based on predefined customer strategy
· Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
· Deliver projects on time and on budget, with focus on exceptional client satisfaction, quality, safety and value added services
· Facilitate team building and communication within project team members, department manager, and other support staff
· Perform post-project reviews with the intention of identifying best practices and cost breakdown
· Coordinate with other departments, the engineering, purchasing, manufacturing, shipping, installation and commissioning of projects
· Coordinate the purchase and installation of 3rd party equipment
· Travel to project sites before, during and after the project completion
· Establish excellent working relationships with all team members
Skills and Competencies:
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in Engineering.
· Bilingualism will be considered an asset
· PMP Certification and P.Eng status will both be considered an asset
· Previous experience preparing and managing construction documents.
· Excellent computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Project, E2, MS Word, MS Excel and SolidWorks.
· Technical knowledge of construction methods, buildings systems and terminology.
· Familiarity with the Construction, Installation and/or Design/Build Contracts.
· Excellent client service/management, interpersonal, problem-solving, verbal and written communications skills.
· Strong organizational and time-management skills.
· Self-motivated, proactive and ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time