Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? Are you a blogger/vlogger who can help achieve business goals?
Zinati Realty is looking for a social media wizard, savvy blogger, and vlogging specialist to help manage our company’s website and social media platforms by implementing strategies and tactics that increase our number of followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have knowledge of best practices and trends in social media marketing, a knack and love for writing, the ability to think creatively and strategically, and understand how to build and convert a digital audience.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our news.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads attributable to our social network and website presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our audience.
- Writing various types of articles on industry related topics
- Convert visitors into leads and expand our blog’s overall reach
- Continue to keep our brand’s voice consistent
- Gather information about the company and present in a unique/captivating way
- Create short videos that meet the needs of our various clients and engages viewers
- Schedule, create, edit, and upload property videos
- Create and manage podcasts
- College Diploma or University Degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. Hootsuite)
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’s mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and creative thinking.
- Ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions and establish solutions.
- Must have valid driver’s licence and own vehicle for site visits
- Able to help with day-to-day administrative duties (ie. answer phone calls, data entry, scanning, etc)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)