eSentire® is the global leader in Managed Detection and Response (MDR), keeping organizations safe from cyber attacks that technology alone cannot prevent. Our 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC), staffed by elite security analysts, hunts, investigates, and responds in real-time to known and unknown threats before they become business disrupting events.
We want to cut through the hype and overblown claims surrounding AI and ML to help our customers successfully tackle their biggest challenges utilizing human expertise at machine scale. We value each person’s unique contribution, so if you love to solve difficult problems--together--eSentire is the place for you.
eSentire has been recognized in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™, Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers, and Gartner’s Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response. For more information, visit www.eSentire.com and follow @eSentire.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and enhancing Power BI dashboards to help the organization operate more effectively by tracking KPIs and data sets. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, with strong data analytical skills. This role will partner with various decision makers across the Company, work on the Business Operations, Analytics & Reporting (BOAR) team and report to the Director of Reporting & Analytics.
- Monitor and maintain Power BI configuration, access levels and security models
- Build and maintain data tables based on data gathered through direct APIs and business supplied spreadsheets.
- Enhance existing Power BI reports and dashboards to minimize tech debt.
- Support leaders and decision makers by building new reports and dashboards or updating existing visualizations and logic.
- Perform data validation to ensure data presented in Power BI ties to the source systems, mainly Salesforce, ServiceNow and NetSuite.
- Provide suggestions for best practice in data visualization, reporting and dashboards for a wide variety of audiences that provide value and insight.
- Seek input from users and key stakeholders of reports for enhancements and redundancies within the dashboards.
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards as well as onboard new users of the reports and dashboards.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of documentation.
- Support BOAR team in the QA step of our sales process to ensure team is back-up enabled and can continue to support business growth.
- Manage ad hoc requests from leaders and users with appropriate prioritization.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics or a related discipline.
- 2+ years combined experience working with Power BI
- Proven working experience with computer language Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commitment to meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working with large datasets from multiple systems
- Experience with SaaS and technology organizations
- Experience working with data from NetSuite, Salesforce and ServiceNow.
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations