Seasonal – Winter 2019.20
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Mount Washington Alpine Resort is hiring a Content Coordinator for the 2019.20 winter season. This position requires an innovative content creator with a deep passion for winter mountain sports. The Content Coordinator will oversee all aspects of photo/video asset capture and production, as well as assist in elevating the brand content strategy. The role will involve frequent skiing/boarding for asset capture as assigned for use in social media, marketing campaigns, events and promotions.
You must thrive working in a fast pace fun environment!
- Capturing and editing outstanding photo and video content for the resort.
- Assisting to develop the brand content strategy, idea generation and producing storyboards.
- Coordinating contracts with freelance photographers/videographers and holding accountability to fulfill contracted requirements.
- Organizing all photo/video shoot logistics including sourcing models, scouting locations, freelancers, etc.
- Maintaining social media channels and assisting to grow community engagement.
- Other administrative and marketing duties as assigned.
- Experience with sport photography/videography both from a creative and technical perspective.
- Working experience growing social media channels.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, innovative and creative.
- Strong copywriting and storytelling abilities are an asset.
- University/college degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Passion for winter sports and getting out on the slopes.
- Ability to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Experience in the ski/tourism industry is an asset.
Apply online at hr.mountwashington.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Contract