At ROBINSON, our mission is to make the selection and purchasing of products an easy, enjoyable experience for the customer - adding value at every interaction. Our Product Data team is integral to this mission by insuring our customers have accurate information to make their purchasing decision. Reporting to the Director, Information Technology, the Product Data Manager will lead the team responsible for maintaining accurate product information in our systems with a focus on continuous improvement.
What you will do:
- Lead by example, demonstrating excellence in customer service and cultivating an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork.
- Provide day-to-day leadership, direction, and coaching to Product Data team.
- Continue to build and improve our automation efforts in processing quality data more effectively. This would include discovering, evaluating, recommending and implementing solutions such as Product Information Management systems and data cleansing tools.
- Develop and communicate key metrics and processes related to product data maintenance in five key areas to ensure department is meeting quality and performance standards required by the company.
- Ensure product information updates from vendors are processed in a timely manner into the ERP system.
- Communicate with vendors and 3rd party data source companies in ensuring the quality and timeliness of their data is meeting our company objectives.
- You have a post-secondary business degree or equivalent with a minimum three (3) years experience leading a team
- You have experience in leading continuous improvement initiatives with knowledge of process mapping
- You demonstrate the ability to coach and develop staff
- You excel in a dynamic environment that relies on your analytical and strong problem solving skills to meet multiple competing priorities
- You demonstrate excellent judgment and a keen awareness of how your work connects with other areas of the organization
- You have an in-depth understanding in ERP software packages
- You are tech savvy, demonstrating strong computer skills; you are experienced in Microsoft Excel, are able to run reports, organize data, and audit data integrity
- You are motivated by using your strong interpersonal and communication skills to inspire others and move initiatives forward
- Your familiarity with Product Information Management (PIM) systems is an asset.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Profit sharing/share options
- Subsidised gym membership
- Employee assistance programs
Reference ID: Manager, Product Data
Job Type: Full-time