At Agland we pride ourselves on providing quality products and superior service through courteous, well trained and efficient staff. We are currently seeking a Precision Ag and Optimization Consultant, to add to our team.
What you will bring:
- A willingness to learn detailed Ag equipment product function and operation.
-A willingness to obtain a proficient knowledge of electrical and wireless communication systems.
- A willingness to understand producer data, wireless data transfer, and cloud-based data platforms.
- The ability to operate with a solutions approach and identify existing and emerging customer needs.
- The ability to use standard desktop applications, such as Microsoft Office, Internet Functions and mobile apps.
- Solid organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- The ability to work flexible hours and travel to both store and producer locations.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- An interest, or experience in agronomy.
Preference will be given to candidates that reside in the Vermilion or St. Paul areas.
In return, Agland offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested applicants, please forward your current resume and references.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent