An amazing opportunity to work for a highly creative studio and create background designs for Robert Kirkman's INVINCIBLE - an 8-hour animated series targeting adults for Amazon Prime.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Under the creative leadership of the Production Designer/Art Director, creates background designs that support the overall creative vision for the show based on the determined style of the project;
- Willingness to take on revisions and notes if required;
- Interprets and implements notes and feedback in a timely and qualitatively acceptable way;
- Adheres to digital file management protocols;
- Meets department schedule deliverables deadlines;
- Interacts respectfully, professionally and collaboratively with colleagues, other staff members, partners and clients;
- Any other applicable duties as assigned; and
- Fulfills all of duties in an efficient and diligent manner.
Degree and/or diploma in fine arts or animation with experience working in a professional environment, or equivalent professional experience preferred.
- A keen eye for the aesthetic needs as well as diverse visual development styles as required by the project.
- Working knowledge of anatomy, proportion, perspective and composition. Ability to visualize perspective and 3-dimensional space. Strong drawing, illustration and/or painting skills.
- Understanding of CG animation, particularly in modeling and rigging.
- Proficiency using Photoshop is required. Familiarity with After Effects, ZBrush, Corel Painter, Illustrator and Maya is considered an asset.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Proactively communicates production issues to supervisor. Practices attentive and active listening. Shares information, methodologies and ideas with others. Incorporates feedback and direction received.
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude. Ability to work under pressure. Self-motivated and proactive. Consistently strives to expand knowledge base.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Efficient and detail oriented - able to deliver work on time and meet set design objectives.
Please submit your resume including links to portfolio and cover letter
Cover letter should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Wind Sun Sky Entertainment?
- Any interesting personal projects or hobbies.
Local candidates will be preferred.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Short-listed candidates will be contacted in follow-up.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Company events & social hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Dental care
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19