We are currently looking for a Cook for Our Café in North York (near corner of Victoria St & Sheppard Ave. E). This role is ideal for someone who wants to work in a fast paced environment and that is looking to grow in a role and an organization. Pubic transit is close by and easily accessible. Monday to Friday Day Shifts.
- Prep and create meals to order daily (Breakfast & Lunch Items)
- Ensure overall quality and presentation of the food is appealing.
- Sanitize all work surfaces and equipment used.
- Re-stock work areas and ensure proper stock rotation.
- Clean the kitchen & work station as per cleaning schedule.
- Maintain safe work environment at all times.
- Perform duties as per health and safety guidelines.
- Other reasonable requests from management
Customer Service & Cash Handling
Brewing Coffee/Stocking Fridges
Catering food Prep & Delivery
Previous Kitchen experience
Previous Customer Service experience
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!