Hollyburn Country Club is a private family Club that provides its members with an exclusive hub for activity, sport, dining, entertainment, socialization and business. Located in the beautiful British Properties in West Vancouver, the club is a short 5 minute drive from Park Royal or a bus right to the front gate.
We pride ourselves on the excellent employee experience that we offer and we are firm believers that everyone should enjoy their work. We offer benefits for both full and part time employees, employee engagement initiatives (staff events and games), employee recognition programs and development opportunities.
Employment Type: Part-Time
Reports to: Childcare Coordinator & Recreation Manager
Location: Hollyburn Country Club, 950 Cross Creek Road, West Vancouver, BC
- Flexibility in hours– must be available to work 2-5 evenings Monday to Friday from 4pm – 8pm
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Capable of assisting in a unique daycare setting
- Provide and take part in play based activities that stimulate and support children’s intellectual, physical, social, emotional and language development
- Listening to, encouraging, enabling, stimulating and ensuring the safe keeping of the children
- Energetic, organized and reliable
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead and motivate fellow staff
- Creative and innovative - shares new ideas for programs, events and the center in general
- Customer Service-oriented with a cheerful and welcoming disposition.
- Keeping up with Club events, policies, etc.
- Flexibility in hours – must be available to work 2-5 evenings Monday to Friday from 4pm – 8pm
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- ECE or Infant Toddler Certificate is an asset but not required (will also accept ECE Assistant Certificate, or related experience with references)
- Food Safe Certificate and valid First Aid and CPR considered assets
- Experience in the hospitality industry is an asset
- Own transportation is an asset as the Club is located away from major public transportation routes
- You agree to get a Criminal Record Check with a vulnerable sector search at your local Police Department immediately upon being hired --- you will be reimbursed for this expense in full
- You currently live the values of the HCC Staff team: being Powered ON or energized at all times; displaying a Service First attitude (excellent customer service skills); and creating FOMO (the fear of missing out) in your daily interactions
- You consistently display evidence of the following key characteristics required for optimal delivery of customer service to members, guests, and staff: (1) enthusiasm, (2) teamwork, (3) initiative, (4) adaptability, (5) empathy, and (6) accountability
- You go above and beyond to demonstrate awareness and understanding of Hollyburn’s aim to deliver exceptional service to its members
- Competitive wages & extended health benefits*
- On-duty staff meals (taxable benefit for full-time and part-time employees only)
- Free on-site parking
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Development and educational opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Seasonal staff team building events & activities
- Exclusive access to Facebook At Work©, our new internal communication tool for HCC Staff
- Staff discount in the Sports Boutique
*PT and FT staff eligible for benefits after passing 3-month probationary review
Sounds like Hollyburn Country Club will be a great fit for you? Apply today!
Job Type: Part-time
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- West Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- Early Childhood Education (Preferred)