Envirogreen Technologies Ltd. Contaminated Waste Treatment Facility is located approximately 20 KM
Southwest of Princeton, B.C. V0X 1W0.
About Envirogreen Technologies
Envirogreen Technologies Ltd. (ETL) is an established waste management company, leading the way in
the treatment of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes. Our permitted hazardous waste treatment
facility located outside of Princeton, BC, utilizes thermal desorption technology to treat a wide range of
industrial waste and contaminated soil.
ETL is looking for a motivated Equipment Operator with proven experience to join our team.
The Equipment Operator works under the direction of the Facility Manager and any assigned
Supervisors and works with other employees within the company to ensure safe work practices and
policies, compliances and regulations are adhered. The Equipment Operator will be required to operate
mobile heavy equipment. Other responsibilities involve physical labour at the Work Site.
Main responsibilities include; operation of mobile heavy equipment including (but not limited to)
Excavators, Loaders, Articulating Rock Trucks.
The Equipment Operator will work closely with facility staff to create a positive and safe working
environment, be a resource to management and facility staff for health and safety information and
promote health and safety programs in the workplace.
- Minimum Education: High School or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Equipment Operator
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Licence: Valid Class 5 driver’s licence and access to reliable transportation.
- Language: English.
Core Job Duties
- Support and promote safety and health projects and initiatives.
- Perform daily pre / post equipment inspections.
- Check heavy equipment using approved circle check procedures before operating them to
ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Daily equipment maintenance including greasing and cleaning.
- Provide feedback and maintenance requests to improve machine performance.
- Reporting equipment deficiencies to mechanic.
- Complete all necessary paperwork (may include, but is not limited to, daily logs, inspection logs,
equipment inspection, hours of service, etc.)
- Communicate any unsafe conditions or accidents/injuries in a timely manner to the supervisor
to facilitate prompt correction or reporting.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline
work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless service.
- Maintain a continuous feed of soil to the remediation plant to maintain high production
numbers for daily goals.
- Coordinate soil blending and feed with plant operator to maximize production.
- Remove waste rock and metal from plant and transfer to designated locations.
- Stockpile soils as required to maintain an organized facility.
- Remove processed soil from the plant and organize transfer stockpiles for transfer tracking.
- Receiving trucks including assisting drivers with loads.
- General labour duties as assigned.
- Participate in required training programs including, but not limited to, WHMIS, TDG, confined
space entry and rescue, fall protection, fire extinguisher use, first aid, mobile equipment
awareness, aerial work platform, etc.
- Other duties as requested by supervisor or manager.
ETL has a competitive compensation plan including health benefit package, Group Retirement Savings
program, supporting training, and PPE allowances.
Qualified applicants to send resume to Envirogreen Technologies Ltd. at: email@example.com