The presence and power of music exists all around us. It’s woven into everything, everywhere we go - every café, retail store, restaurant, fitness center, or mall. It is an intangible force that helps shape the way we think, defines our personal tastes and draws us to those who share in these same tastes. It creates memories and stirs emotions as its presence enriches our lives.
Imagine working for a company where employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making a real difference.
We are looking for an experienced Support Technician to field customer service calls and to assemble our family of products.
- Learn our family of products and be versed in troubleshooting our applications
- Responsible for delivery of front-line customer service and technical support over the phone and via remote management tools.
- Repairing malfunctioning PCs along with building new PC's for customers.
- Excellent over-the-phone PC troubleshooting ability
- A good working knowledge of all Windows desktop operating systems XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 etc.
- Exposure to general networking protocols specifically TCP/IP
- General knowledge of audio/video electronics
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must speak English fluently, French is considered an asset
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good learning skills
- Must be available to be on call over the weekend for phone support
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to think abstractly
Experience & Education
- 3 years experience with PC hardware (building PC's)
- 3 years experience with telephone customer/technical support
Enough technical requirements - why work for RX Music?
- Participation in an open-minded, creative and successful Toronto based team (start-up spirit!)
- Portfolio of large national and international clients/brands
- Casual dress in the office
- Talented and collaborative team
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Lunch
- New mid-town Location close to public transport
- Employee Lounge and Leisure area
- RRSP matching
- Healthy body, healthy mind. Our comprehensive benefits package frees you from paying out of pocket for most health, dental, and optical coverage. Plus, our paramedical coverage - things like massage, acupuncture, chiropractic - is also pretty sweet.
The candidate's hours will be between 11:00pm and 9:00am, 30 – 40 hours per week. Must be available for weekends depending on rotating schedule. Initial training will be provided during the day and schedule will change once training is completed.
The salary will depend on the candidate's experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
- Desktop Support: 3 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)