Toolbx is Toronto's top marketplace for construction materials and supplies. Founded by construction professionals, we know how important it is to finish a job on time and on budget. Our mission is to enable construction professionals to build Faster, smarter & More efficient.
We are rapidly expanding and currently seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our team.
Feel free to visit us at http://toolbx.com/ for more information on our company.
What You'll Do:
- Clearly articulate and communicate the TOOLBX brand story
- Generate creative ideas, analyze data, trends and provide insights and next actions
- Write clear, compelling, and consistent copy for app, website, advertising, emails, blogs & social (headlines, body, etc.)
- Create print media including, but not limited to; brochure, flyers, posters and other related marketing materials
- Manage all written materials created for the business for quality and consistency
- Collaborate with the Growth Lead to further develop the brand, product and user journey
- Develop a content and SEO strategy based on business objectives and customer needs, including planning and executing content
- Collaborate & concept pitch/slide decks for high executive meetings
- Develop and execute plan for content distribution
- Own social media community management; monitor and update TOOLBX social media platforms
- Follow industry-related and pop culture news to generate ideas around trending topics
- Work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects, focusing in ROI
What You Have:
- Ambitious, not afraid to experiment and take on challenges
- Organised, customer minded and resourceful
- A Bachelors Degree/Diplomas in Marketing/Graphic Design or an equivalent is required
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills
- Advance Photoshop skills an asset
- A portfolio of published articles/print media
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Hootesuite and Salesforce a definite asset
- Deep understanding of marketing strategies and communication
- Experience working in a start up is a plus!
Why Join Us?
- Easily accessible Downtown Toronto location by TTC and the GO
- Competitive base salary with opportunity for growth
- Free coffee and tea daily
- Monthly team outings
- No formal dress code - We'll even give you Toolbx swag to rock!
- Gain experience with a fast growing start-up!
Job Types: Full-Time
Interested applicants, please apply in confidence online at
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)