Reporting to the Franchisee, the General Manager will ensure that all Boston Pizza guests are provided with the best experience possible and all day-to-day responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner.
· Create, lead and manage a positive and fun restaurant culture.
· Increase sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
· Lead, implement and manage all aspect of human resources: recruitment and selection, coaching, training, performance management, recognition and development.
· Lead, manage and deliver a friendly Perfect Guest Experience: dine-in, sports bar, take-out and delivery.
· Develop and manage the business plan: focus on standards, sales, costs and personnel.
· Develop strong relationship with corporate staff and vendors to ensure the restaurant runs efficiently on a day-to-day basis and meets all policies and procedures.
· Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
· Lead local store marketing and community involvement, plans and execution.
· Effectively oversee controllable costs: food, beverage, labour and quality control promo line.
· Monitor and manage fixed costs: continually research and evaluate to minimize costs and optimize SLA’s.
· Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and followed.
· Establishes and maintains appropriate security protocols for guest, employee and restaurant safety.
· Other duties as required.
· 4-6 years of progressive management experience in a full-service restaurant.
· Proven leadership skills and ability to follow-through.
· Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel) and Point of Sale system.
· Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
· Must be able to work flexible hours during, evening, weekends and holidays.
· Strong analytical/decision-making skills.
· Leadership skills – able to direct, coach and supervise a team.
· Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
· Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
· Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year