ShipTime/Paid is a web-based shipping and eCommerce platform tailored to small business users. They can compare shipping rates, process shipping labels, track and manage all the packages they send in one online application while getting big discounts from brand name carriers like FedEx and Purolator. As a key member of our Development Team, you’ll be working within a fast-growing, fun technology company that provides an inspiring environment, a positive culture, and great people!
Reporting to the Director of Technology, in the role of Full Stack Developer, you will work with the Development team contributing to our cool technology and fast-growing company.
This role directly impacts delivering leading edge SaaS technology in the e-commerce / shipping sector for the North American market. Our technology is disruptiveand is radically changing the way many businesses process and manage their shipping.
We're looking for engineers who can help us design, build, and maintain high-performance, scalable, reliable Continuous integration infrastructure. The successful candidates will have depth and experience in designing, developing and deploying web-based applications.
- Architect and build out scalable cost-effective automation frameworks/tools in support of automation script development across company technologies.
- Leads to build the automated tests and configure them to execute in a deployment platform
- Develop new features and functionality to our core software
- Complete integrations from various API’s
- Setup virtual test environments, and integrate with 3rd party applications
- Review software requirements and participate in review meetings
- Develop a technical understanding of software features and how these will be used by end users
- Develop test-cases and test plans to verify software requirements and usability
- Develop and execute manual and automated test-cases; attention to detail is imperative
- Analyze and troubleshoot software defects
- Verify software fixes
- Experience in testing software and maintaining test automation.
- Excellent skills with MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js. (5+ Years)
- Experience with source control management with Git, SVN.
- Proven ability to write automated test scripts to verify data structures, data formats and data values.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage priorities, stay organized. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management, supervisor, peers, and end users.
- Audiences will include technical and non-technical individuals.
- At least 3 years Linux / Ubuntu / IT Administration
- At least 3 years of MERN experience
- Experience with Bootstrap, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS/SASS/SCSS
- Full understanding of RESTful web services, integrations, and processes.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment in office or remote
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, technologies, and solutions
- Exceptionally self-motivated, self-directed, and detail-oriented
- Creativity in devising ways to break software to expose failures during the test cycles
- Testing web applications
- Ability to manage and maintain Google Cloud Instance, servers and services
- Ability to manage domains and DNS records
- Ability to manage/create/spawn SQL and other database servers and services
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- ReactJS: 2 years (Preferred)
- HTML/CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- MERN: 3 years (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 2 years (Preferred)