CGI is currently seeking an Oracle Forms & Reports PL / SQL Programmer Analyst to participate in the maintenance / evolution of an important strategic system at a major CGI partner.
- Produce high quality and well-documented code according to the standards in force, according to the needs of the user, using PL / SQL, Oracle Forms / Reports;
- Produce and perform unit tests;
- Participate in project meetings and team meetings by interacting and collaborating with team members and other departments, as appropriate;
- Evaluate alternative design approaches to meet the needs of the client and users;
- Provide an analysis of the problems reported by the client;
- Produce any perinent documentation.
What you can expect from us:
- Experience in maintenance & evolution of Oracle computer systems;
- Strong experience with the use of software from the Oral Forms and Reports suite (PL / SQL and APEX);
- Strong experience programming languages associated with the development environment (Oracle (PL / SQL) and APEX);
- DEC or Bac or AEC in computer science or any other relevant discipline;
- Ability to communicate in French.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.