If you’ve got a passion for applying your project management expertise and are ready to take your career to the next level, let’s talk.
You’ll have an opportunity to shine and work collaboratively with a very strong Solvera team in Winnipeg and across western Canada, helping our clients leverage the power of technology to address their pressing business challenges.
We are a trusted leader in IT-enabled business solutions, delivering innovation and value to every client.
We have achieved high growth through a diverse portfolio of strategic solutions and managed services. Our clients, employees and communities recognize that we are committed to their success.
We have a bold, innovative and fun environment and we love our work. Our small company values have remained steadfast and we are a catalyst for social good.
We deliver a broad range of business and IT consulting services from five western Canadian locations. Service offerings include a combination of consulting services and solution services.
We pride ourselves on our client relationships and people practices and enjoy a very positive reputation as one of Canada’s Best Small and Medium Employers and a Best Managed Company.
Solvera Project Managers are responsible for providing professional and effective consulting services to client organizations while assisting with the development of our organization. We currently have a need for an Intermediate and/or Senior Project Manager to lead transformational IT and business projects in Winnipeg, ensuring timely completion of assigned deliverables and positioning clients to fully realize their business case benefits.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Completion of a recognized post-secondary education program in Business or Information Technology
- Five or more years of formal IT project management experience, either in a consulting organization or in-house capacity
- Advanced knowledge of project management techniques and best practices, with certification as PMP and/or PRINCE2
- Experience managing large, complex and cross-functional projects in one or more of these areas:
o Custom software development and COTS implementations
o SAP implementations
o SharePoint implementations
o Application integration
o Service Management
o Organizational change
- Experience relating well to audiences at all levels of an organization
- Analytical abilities to plan and execute projects
- Strong facilitation and communication skills, with fluency in English
- Legal ability to work in Canada
- Formal experience leading a Project Management Office is an asset
Solvera offers competitive base and variable pay, a highly-rated comprehensive benefits program and an outstanding organizational culture.