- Manage phone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain a professional image, to receive visitors for office meetings, answering and managing incoming calls and coordinating deliveries.
- Streamline administrative processes and create organization structure to improve and manage the work flow process for the entire company.
- Responsible for company’s day to day operations (such as organizing orders, invoices, commercial invoices and shipping documents)
- Coordinate overall administrative duties including maintaining databases, scheduling, calendars, etc
- Manage, create and update internal documents used to track install time and parts on work orders
- Assist with various bookkeeping/accounting functions including but not limited to, client billing, processing payments and reconciling invoices AP and AR and Payroll
- Enthusiasm and Initiative.
- Leadership and collaboration.
- Increasing Responsibilities/Time Management/Ability to Set Priorities
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organized/Strong attention to detail and a Sense of Urgency
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8.00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Computer Skills: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe, BV, Google Docs, Gmail, Outlook
PAY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
- Accounting Software BV, quick books, acpac: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)