Nanda & Associate Lawyers Professional Corporation was established in year 2003 and its Mississauga based. The firm strives to provide clients with exceptional, dedicated and personalized service in line with their specific goals and needs. Since its founding, Nanda & Associate Lawyers P.C. has continuously applied its core values of integrity, professionalism and reliability to the delivery of legal services. We stand by our belief that a boutique law firm can deliver quality services at a reasonable cost to all clients: be they large corporations, local businesses, entrepreneurs, or individual clients.
These objectives also apply to hiring and recruiting our own team members. It is only through diverse, accomplished and energetic talent that our firm can excel in serving our community. Ours is an engaging and rewarding work place wherein every employee feels celebrated and capable of reaching his or her potential. We firmly believe that employee satisfaction goes hand in hand with client satisfaction. Accordingly, we ensure that our team members are respected, valued and motivated on a daily basis.
Our Mississauga office is currently seeking a Business Development & Marketing Manager, responsible for managing and developing business development and marketing initiatives, detailed further below.
- Website optimization and development of strategic BD and marketing initiatives for our Mississauga office
- Develop firm-aligned and integrated BD and marketing strategies for our various areas of practice in keeping with collaboration and recommendations by our team leaders
- Implement, manage and measure marketing strategies through various media
- Create and develop both informal and formal proposals for firm success and client base development
- Develop client-focused initiatives to address client inquiries and concerns in a timely and effective manner
- Develop brand and business-aligned BD and Marketing communication materials
- Identify, implement, measure and report on business-building, firm advertising and client education opportunities
- Facilitate BD and marketing training, coaching and mentoring in collaboration with our team leaders
- Plan and organize firm events, as well as manage tickets for said events
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in BD & marketing, preferably in a professional services environment
- College or University Degree in business and/or marketing
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to interact well with others and work well independently, as well as in a group setting
- Strong leadership skills and work ethic in BD & marketing
- Ability to establish and implement client-focused business practices, client referral management and advertising practices, market strategies to ensure business growth, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and manage a variety of projects and deadlines
- Effective problem-solving abilities within the context of an all-inclusive, positive and reassuring employment space
- Knowledge of various means of advertising and marketing strategies, whether virtual, paper-based or in audio / video formatting
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience using a CRM database.
- Experience with digital, social and content marketing
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and analytics in relation to BD & marketing strategies, and
- Ability to maintain current in developments within the industry
Please note that the above qualifications are mandatory. While we appreciate all applications received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity with Nanda & Associate Lawyers P.C.
Job Type: Full-time
- business development: 3 years (Required)