General job duties include:
- Welcoming clients and answering questions that they might have
- Assisting veterinarian in blood and urine collection/running in house lab results/writing up lab requisitions
- Assisting veterinarian in various procedures
- Handling and tending to animals as needed
- Anesthesia monitoring during surgical procedures
- Assisting with x-rays
- Attending to hospitalized patients
- General house keeping and cleaning
- Ability to communicate with clientele in friendly manner
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Working the front desk and answering phone calls.
Must be able to work evenings & at least one weekend day.
- Customer Service: Minimum 1 year
Bilingual: Will be an additional asset, please mention in the cover letter
Please send your resume with a cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $18.00 /hour
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$19.00 per hour
- Veterinary Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)