Wolfe Cadillac is looking for an energetic, hard working, profesional individual for our new Edmonton Cadillac Dealership. At Wolfe Cadillac, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Wolfe Cadillac is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years. Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard. Responsibilities* Maintain inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles.
- Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications* Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality eagerness to improve
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check