WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 1982, Ardene has become one of Canada's premier fashion retailers with over 400 stores in Canada, USA and the Middle East. Through an extensive product mix and continuous commitment to innovation, customer service, fashion and value, we aim to be the fashion value brand leader in Canada and worldwide for fashion accessories, footwear and apparel.
WHO YOU ARE:
As our Studio Assistant, you will assist the stylist with photoshoot campaigns and special content, organize samples, prepare garments and accessories, among other tasks. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Organize and classify all the e-comm samples on a daily basis (apparel, footwear, accessories).
- Assist the stylist on set for e-comm shoots (dressing, tagging).
- Replace the stylist on set when she is on campaign or out of office.
- Steam and prepare all the e-comm products (apparel, footwear, accessories)
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the studio at all times.
- Lead the ordering of specific products for e-comm and content shoot, as needed.
- Help coordinate and organize photoshoot samples.
- Organize e-com and photoshoot samples in the « backstore » on a daily basis.
- Help coordinate all external stylist and magazine requests.
- Help the stylist with social media requests.
- Supporting on other tasks and special projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and bring ideas to the table.
- Ability to foster teamwork and contribute in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to tackle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of initiative and accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- An all-consuming passion for fashion! Forward-thinking about street style and trends.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English.
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts right here at our head office (Ville St. Laurent). From dedicated in-house apparel and design teams, marketing + brand + digital experts, stylists, photographers, and graphic designers - all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all.
The Ardene head office is truly a creative hub that is second to none. Join us and see for yourself!
Ardene is committed to employment equity. Only those whose candidacy has been retained will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent