Digital Marketing Services Coordinator
Internal Job Description
As a Digital Marketing Services Coordinator, the incumbent will be an important part of Sproing’s Digital Marketing Team. The incumbent must have a passion for providing outstanding customer service, interest in learning new technologies and marketing concepts and a committed team player. An interest or passion in all things related to social media, digital advertising and content management is a must.
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring brand consistency, digital marketing campaigns, current and relevant content development for Sproing Creative as well as for Sproing Creative customers. To be successful in this role the incumbent must be able to balance creativity with analytical thinking.
As an integral part of our marketing team, the digital marketing services coordinator will assist in the creation of marketing strategies, implementation of those strategies as well as being responsible for measuring and reporting on the results.
Job duties are specific to the following:
- Customer service - immediately responsive to customer needs (via online, phone calls and face to face) ensure customers’ concerns and needs are communicated to appropriate team members.
- Monitor all projects and report to the marketing and project managers on items such as:
- Project budgets
- Project schedules
- Follow developed internal social media and online digital advertising processes
- Quality control of social media programs, posts and online digital advertisements * Develop content for digital advertisements
- Assist in the development of content for client websites, social media platforms and implementation of communication plans for clients and internally for Sproing.
- Working with internal Graphic Designers to have all imagery regularly updated within applicable brand standards
- Managing online company listings for Sproing Creative and Sproing Creative customers
- Develop market research plans and implement and report on results
The incumbent will assist with other Client project work involving various duties as they arise such as:
- Assist with preparation of project proposals, budgets and schedules for projects
- Communications and project updates/reports for social media and digital advertising campaigns
- Maintain an average of 65% of time tracked being work on billable client-related projects
- Any other tasks as assigned
The following lists the technical requirements for the role. As this role is an entry-level position with Sproing the incumbent is not expected to have expert level skills in all technical areas listed, the list presented below is meant to provide an outline of the technical knowledge that will be required to be successful in the role:
- Various marketing concepts including the development of social media and digital marketing strategic plans
- Use and management of industry reporting tools
- Online marketing tools and platforms such as MailChimp, constant contact, etc.
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other Google Platforms
- Development of marketing campaigns and integration with clients long term strategic plans and brand strategies
- Understanding of market research concepts and methodologies
- Strong competency/proficiency with common social media and digital advertising tools
- Passion and drive to stay current with information, techniques and trends related to social media and online marketing
- Provide confident customer service and support skills, with a sincere desire to fulfill client needs
- Content development and management
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills including reading, writing, listening, speaking, facilitation, and presentation delivery
- Must be able to impart technical information to audiences with mixed levels of ability or technical understanding
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and presentation of information
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and continually upgrade skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related program
- Strong communication and written skills in English
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and content development would be an asset but not required
Works under the general direction of the Digital Marketing Team Lead. Must be able to work independently and carry out work to completion. Keeps the Project Coordinator & Account Manager informed of the status of work in progress. Works to deadlines and tasks on projects. Work is reviewed in terms of the achievement of desired results. Operational level accountability for client budgets.
Together, with the operations manager, the incumbent will create and update on a regular basis a list of training objectives, timeframes and successful outcomes as part of the ongoing Career Development Plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- marketing: 2 years (Preferred)