Incepta is a Leading IT Service Provider of API-led strategies for Digital Transformation in Canada. Incepta’s growing reputation in IT consulting and enterprise software development comes by the virtue of providing exceptional customer experience to its customers. Our expertise in enterprise IT solutions is spanned across various industries such as telecommunications, financial, fashion, Retail and Distribution, and the auto transportation industry.
Incepta is looking for a versatile, self-motivated Full Stack Developer to join its fast-growing team.
- Fluent in HTML, CSS (Bootstrap) or other responsive frameworks as part of development efforts.
- Familiar with API design and development, CRUD, RESTful Services and Spring Microservices.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, NodeJS, PHP or .Net.
- Familiar with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience setting up cloud infrastructure such as AWS.
- Experience in ETL integration and SQL design and development in a relational database environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical, multitasking and problem-solving ability
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Groovy, Grails/JSP, Servlets
- Experience in mobile development with frameworks such as Cordova Cordova/PhoneGap
- Experienced in Azure Data Factory and Power BI
What to Expect:
- A challenging IT industry work experience.
- Lots of guidance and support from the internal developers.
- A room to grow towards your career path as a developer.
- Hand on experience working with cutting edge technologies.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive Benefit packages.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- software development: 2 years (Preferred)
- HTML/CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)