- evening and weekend shifts required
Closes August 7
At Innovation Credit Union, we redefine banking by helping Canadians simplify their lives and reach their financial goals by reinvesting profits into our members, our communities and our people. Now that’s responsible banking!
Are you driven by creating solid relationships with a passion for proactively building and growing a portfolio to help them achieve their goals?
Are you adept at identifying members’ needs and providing world class financial service wherever our members are and whenever they need us
Do you thrive in a digital world and are you inspired by the vision to be the most responsive and innovative financial service organization?
Are you motivated to be part of an exciting journey to become one of Canada’s first Federal Credit Unions, providing Innovation Credit Union the unique ability to seamlessly provide service to members all across Canada.
If these sound like what you want out of a career, please read on…..
Reporting to Supervisor, Member Advisor, this position will provide members and potential members with a variety of services and will promote and sell cash and non-cash related deposit products and services with courtesy and accuracy. The incumbent will respond to member and potential member inquiries, and assist members to utilize the product and/or service that best meet their needs. Positions of Member Advisor include in our Advice Centres and Digital Advice Centre. Responsibilities in these positions include:
- Utilizing on-line terminals process member transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, loan and utility payments, money orders, credit card advances, calculation of foreign and domestic exchange, telephone transfers, cheque cashing, electronic funds transfers, and automated cash machines
- Process member transactions such as opening new memberships and new accounts, safety deposit box entry, rental & administration; night deposit, term deposits and RRSP’s
- Analyze members needs and assist members to utilize the products and services which best meet their needs
- Foster business development through service excellence and product knowledge
- Support Advice Centres as needed
- Innovation’s Travel Practice Guidelines will be followed for travel between advice centres
Here at Innovation Credit Union, we have a consistent set of expectations for all employees:
ALWAYS participate in our constructive culture, promoting continual, effective two way communication
ALWAYS create an Exceptional Service Experience – Internally & Externally
ALWAYS strive for continuous progress to ensure our company gets better every day
ALWAYS commit to Continuous Learning & Professional Development
ALWAYS have a strong attention to detail, with the ability to delivery timely and accurate work that is compliant with required policy, procedures and legislation.
ALWAYS exhibit our values of Integrity, Team, Respect, Accountability, Community, Knowledgeable and Service.
Yes, we have high standards. Our members deserve it!
Some of the Skills and Abilities we would prefer to see in your application:
- 1 year Post-Secondary Education in related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Proven results in strong sales and service skills
- Demonstrated commitment to continual professional development & to fostering community relationships
Compensation will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Innovation Credit Union offers a comprehensive employee benefits package including a 7% company matched pension plan. An attractive variable incentive program is also available.
Innovation Credit Union strives to be the most responsive and innovative financial services organization. As such we have 7 corporate values that we live by: Integrity, Team, Respect, Accountability, Community, Knowledgeable and Service. As employees, emulating these values in all that we do will ensure that Innovation has proper tone, culture, and lives up to its vision. At Innovation Credit Union, we all live up to these values.