Are you... energetic, personable, organized & customer-service oriented? Do you have managing experience, are able to multi-task, excel in a fast-paced environment, and are passionate about the beauty industry?
We are a busy salon and spa located in Thornhill and we are looking for a full-time head receptionist.
- Highly organized
- At least 3 years of customer service experience
- Experience in a salon/spa environment and experience with Milano booking software
- At least 1 year of management experience
- Weekend, holiday, morning and evening availability
- Friendly and personable demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Help manage and supervise a team of 15-20 people including receptionists, stylists and aestheticians
- Organizing and create employee schedules
- Implement and follow company policies
- Hiring and training staff
- Complete payroll, maintain inventory, and salon use+retail orders
- Maintain and update staff records, revenue, and costs
- Greet clients, engage with them, and notify stylists/aestheticians of their arrival
- Book and confirm appointments
- Process payments using POS system
- Accommodate walk-ins
- Provide info about our products, services, deals, and packages
- Recommend retail sales
- Maintain a tidy reception area
- Balance till and close the salon
- Resolve staff and client issues in an appropriate and calm manner
Our ideal candidate has a well-groomed and professional appearance, flexible availability, and is responsible and reliable.
How to Apply: If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please reply to this ad with your resume (no calls).
Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time