Saf-T-Cab is a world class manufacturer of operator cab products for off-highway mobile equipment. We place a high value on customer service and continue to build a production team that shares in that vision. Applicants become excited getting to know Saf-T-Cab from the time the process begins, through the interview and beyond by learning more about what we do and what we can offer.
If you are looking for a challenging career in manufacturing, we are currently seeking Assembly Team Members to join our team.
· These roles are straight DAY SHIFT (7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday to Friday) with availability of overtime.
· Use hand and air tools to assemble cabs and assembly parts
· Handle up to 23kg (50 lbs)
· Examine parts and ensure they meet standards and/or specifications
· Clean and maintain work space
· Working knowledge with various hand tools, power tools, and measurement tools is an asset
· Need transportation; Public Transportation is not available
· Steel-toed safety boots
· Attention to detail
· Team Player
Saf-T-Cab is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: Up to $26.33 per hour