Integra Painting is a painting company that provides superior quality painting for interior projects. We are currently looking to grow our team with a skilled and experienced painter!
We are looking to hire a painter that is reliable and has minimum 2 years of professional painting experience.
Integra is taking pride in its very high standards regarding the performance, customer service skills and the quality of work done. We are looking for someone with skills and experience that is looking to stay in the trade. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll into our benefits program after the successful completion of a probationary period.
This job position would include, but is not limited to:
- Execute timely completion of assigned work tasks
- Prepare and clean surfaces using proper methods such as scraping; remove old wallpaper and loose paint; repair cracks and holes in walls;
- Mix and thin paint to obtain desired colour and texture
- Apply paint or other materials, such as stains, lacquer, enamel, oil, using brushes, rollers or spray equipment
- Measure, cut and apply wallpaper or fabric to walls, when required by the client
- Assemble and erect scaffolding, if required
- Cleaning the area of work after the job is finished
- Complying with Integra’s work quality standards
- Successfully cooperate with other team members.
- Read specifications to determine quantities of materials required.
- Must have experience in spraying, cutting & rolling for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience in drywall/mudding & tapping would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of related tools and equipment
- Valid First Aid certificate will be considered an asset
- Excellent customer service skills in dealing with homeowners
- Ability to coordinate several simultaneous tasks while maintaining a positive attitude and a flexible work style
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Flexible, with the willingness and ability to travel daily to assigned sites
- Self-motivated with ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
- Must have the ability to read and write in English language fluently
- Must be punctual, reliable, and have excellent work ethic
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
We thank to all the applicants, however, only the ones short-listed will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)