The VCAN Group Inc. is seeking a Senior Project Manager for a contract opportunity with our Federal Government client in Ottawa, Ontario.
Duration: 240 days
Option(s): 2 x 240 days
Security Clearance Required: Secret
Closing Date: November 20th, 2019
The successful candidate must have:
- University, College or CEGEP degree or diploma.
- 60 months of experience conducting Project Management activities including the following:
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress including preparation of briefing notes and progress updates.
- Leading and conducting project close-out activities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Contract
- leading and conducting project close-out activities: 5 years (Preferred)
- briefing notes and progress updates: 5 years (Preferred)
- monitoring and reporting on project progress as PM: 5 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Government of Canada Security Clearance in SECRET (Preferred)