This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company in a Business Operations support role at Adored Beast Apothecary. Our Natural Pet Products feature only high-quality ingredients, blended to create products that support and heal your pets naturally, inside and out. We’ve taken everything we’ve learned over 20 years to develop a line of all-natural pet products to support your animal’s health. Our goal is always to help you help your adored beast while feeling good knowing you’re giving your animal what they need. We are looking for someone that will be focused on supporting our plan to continue growing towards our goal of helping 350 million animals.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
This role will support the strategic plan for the organization through a variety of tasks related to business growth, communication and marketing to ensure opportunities and smooth operation of the business. You will:
- Be responsible for updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Coordinating orders with Sales and Shipping
- Invoicing and payments on accounts
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping
- Creating, and maintaining customer databases
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Updating Website, SEO
- Social media marketing
- Writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- Organising and hosting presentations and customer visits
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Organizing travel
- Coordinating events as necessary
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Self-motivated, professional, capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, analysis and documentation
- Ability to work collaboratively, building relationships with colleagues and customers
- Eagerness to learn, ideate and innovate
- Social Media savvy
- WordPress experience an asset, not required/ willing to train
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution within the past three (3) years;
- Have completed a business/marketing curriculum or equivalent experience
- Technical requirements: Excel, MS Office, PowerPoint
- Business financial acumen
- Graphic design experiences an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)