PepsiCo Beverages Canada is making a difference on a global scale, and so can you! Pursue your passion, explore the possibilities, and make an impact with an organization that invests in its people. We want to see our people grow and prosper into future leaders.
In 2011, PepsiCo Canada was named one of Canada's Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations by Maclean's Magazine; selected among thousands of companies across the country for contributions to community, creating healthy workplaces and environmental stewardship.
The PepsiCo Beverages Canada Moncton Maintenance Coop Position provides a demanding, fast-paced environment in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. Coops will balance "real time" decision making with strategic project work to optimize PepsiCo’s Moncton manufacturing operations. The focus of the term will be on the Maintenance department, managing projects, skilled tradespeople, and equipment maintenance. We are looking for potential future leaders of the company.
4 months, January 2020 - April 2020
Various responsibilities/projects will include:
- Lean Six Sigma Project Ownership/Advancement
- Supervision of Mechanics and Electricians
- Leadership of Frontline and Management Level Strategy Meetings
- Work Planning and Strategizing Using Computerized Maintenance Management System (Infor EAM)
- Trend Analysis followed by Action Plan Creation and Execution
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Program Development and Implementation
- Management of Change for New Projects, as well as Aiding in Project Management and Implementation
- Reporting on Work Order Completion, Booked Hours, and Part Usage
Working towards completion of a post-secondary degree (preferably Science, Engineering or Operations management)
Involvement in extracurricular activities
Demonstrated leadership ability
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Excellent written and verbal communication and recordkeeping skills required.
Must be detail oriented and possesses decision making skills.
Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends