We are proud to be one of North America’s largest integrated master-planned community homebuilders having built over 15,000 new homes and condominiums. We are committed to building excellence and in creating communities that are well located, rich in amenities and full of life. We are proud of our history and excited about our future as we continue to realize our vision to provide families and individuals with a place they can truly call home.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this position will be responsible for the execution of all paid advertising efforts, SEO, and online data analytics across Empire’s North American markets. This role will support the digital team with the media plan development, asset delivery, technology requirements, campaign schedules and activation, and reporting across all digital channels.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will also work closely with the marketing division to support the team’s customer acquisition goals through lead generation and nurturing efforts, and will use online data to provide insights to help drive marketing decisions for campaigns and day-day activities.
- Manage paid campaigns on digital tools including Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Utilize Google Analytics to understand, segment, and report on campaign and digital performance regularly
- Leverage all data analytics tools to gather insight on market, industry, and company performance
- Support marketing team by providing consumer insights from paid/organic efforts
- Manage all North American directory listings e.g. Google My Business
- Research new ad tools and product types regularly and provide recommendations on new channel investments aligned with digital goals
- Support content team by providing SEO analysis, reporting, and recommendations at a regional level (Canada and US)
- Work with existing technology infrastructure and ensure data accountability in all systems e.g. HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Set up landing pages for campaigns using WordPress and HubSpot.
- Develop quarterly and annual reports measuring KPI improvements YoY.
- Possess a strong analytical mindset while being able to utilize multiple data points to identify consumer behavior patterns and trends.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment using multiple digital marketing tools on a daily basis.
- Have an open mindset allowing for creative experimentation to drive pre-determined results for a campaign or day-day metrics.
- Ability to plan, execute, and assess A/B and multivariate digital campaigns.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, being a data resource hub to peers as required
- Strong project management skills, with experience managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Superior data analytics skills requiring close studying of regional and global company data.
- Ability to manage, analyze, and report on technical, local, onsite, and offsite SEO
- Demonstrate an understanding of the digital marketing landscape, emerging trends, and relationship between traditional and online marketing activities.
- Strong technology individual open to using and learning new tools adopted by the organization.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in digital marketing, agency or client.
- A post-secondary degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or diploma in related field.
- Strong experience with digital advertising tools like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads etc. Programmatic advertising experience considered an asset.
- Experience with marketing and CRM tools like HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Continuous learner with an experimental approach to advertising and digital campaigns.
- Experience running A/B tests with campaigns, websites, email marketing, and other tools.
- Data-driven approach to all things digital.
- Results-oriented individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and to solve problems independently.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Empire Communities is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment and as such, any accommodations are available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.