We are looking for a dynamic individual who can handle a very fast paced environment to join our accounting team. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a law firm with the ability to work independently and multi-task in a very busy environment.
The role, responsibilities and qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Must have previous experience working in a law office;
- Must have knowledge of all Law Society of Alberta accounting rules;
- Must have Esilaw 360 experience;
- Must be proficient in Excel;
- General bookkeeping skills;
- Accounts payable;
- Maintain an efficient and organized work environment;
- Effective time management skills;
- A strong work ethic;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills;
- Must be able to provide a current Criminal Records check.
We offer a great working environment and industry leading wages and benefits. To become a valued member of our team, please apply by e-mail. All replies held in strict confidence.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- employment at a law firm: 2 years (Required)