Estimator and Sales Associate
POSITION DESCRIPTION Overview
As the Estimator and Sales Associate you will be responsible for supporting all sales activities in Ottawa, while supporting the production team and marketing initiatives.
You will assist with developing new prospects and interact with existing residential and commercial customers to increase sales. This includes supporting project estimates, scheduling and pursuing long-term commercial partnerships. You will be responsible for increasing brand awareness and the unique features and benefits of the programs offered.
You will also be responsible for supporting the General Manager to ensure efficient project delivery in the residential and commercial context. This includes project scheduling, delivery and follow-up.
- Sales, Growth & Strategic Planning
- Maximize sales and profitability by soliciting, identifying and delivering on opportunities for growth Develop new prospects; interact with existing residential and commercial customers to increase sales
- Following the WOW Sales Process
- Supporting the General Manager and Sales Team as needed
- Help manage the bookings of the company’s schedule
- Help to implement and follow up on all company policies
- Comply with Fleet Management Policies and Procedures
- Participate in the execution of marketing initiatives as required
- Build lasting customer relationships based on trust, integrity, respect and high-quality service
- Brainstorm new marketing concepts for execution
- An undergraduate degree or similar certification would be considered an asset
- Proficient with computer hardware and software including Microsoft Office (WORD and basic EXCEL)
- G class driver’s license with good driving record
Professional & Personal
- An entrepreneurial spirit (willing to do whatever it takes)
- A demonstrated leadership ability would be considered an asset
- 2 - 3 years of sales experience; preferably delivering services to residential and/or commercial customers
- An established local network
- Comfortable overseeing customer transactions
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Able to use your high energy and self-confidence to implement effective sales techniques
- Thrive on the challenge of developing new ways to maximize sales
- A passion and talent for delivering world-class customer service
- Experience in the painting or construction industry would be considered an asset but is not necessary
- A successful career path, with long-term employment and the opportunity to work with a great company that is disrupting an industry by delivering top quality service and making customers happy.
- A competitive commission based compensation package.
*References and a Criminal Record Check will be requested
WOW 1 DAY Painting is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal or provincial law.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- estimating: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)